>My response to your complaining about the govn't all day was that
>complaining doens't help at all - DO SOMETHING
>
>My only comment about George Bush is that you guys seem to get off on
>spending the day insulting the guy. What's the point???? Anyone can sit
>around and complain and insult all day, what are you doing to make a
>difference???

Actuallly, complaining does do something. It's a memetic virus. It's about spreading an idea. With the coming election, ideas will translate into action. But without the idea in the first place there would be no impetus for the action.

So basically: complaining is campaining.

Of coure, if you don't like the tenor of the subject of the dissatisfaction, then it would be in your best interest to downplay it as mere "complaining". Admittedly though, it can get a bit repetitious. Of course, there are plenty of conservatives who still love to bring up Clinton to blame everything on. Now that's just whacked since he's not even Pres anymore.

>You also spent the afternoon insulting me, which displayed your character
>quite nicely and frankly I am not going to waste another second of my time
>on you.

Yeah, I gotta agree that the discussion got a little dirty.

-Kevin