I guess we *aren't* going offline? It's kinda hard to discuss whether there are grounds for apology in public without potentially giving more, supposing I am wrong. But ok, let's try it this way.

If this were said to me, I would retort that I am really not very young, but if I am being childish, please show me how.  And also, how do my rants reek of prejudice? Etc.

Kid Rock once said it ain't bragging if you can back it up. Isn't it kinda juvenile to keep saying no no I am not saying that and then stomp out of the thread without ever letting anyone know what you *are* saying exactly?
Still sounds like a simple fact to me.

To go at it yet another way, when I was offended once at something, I forget what now becase this was sometime last year, I was accused of trying to censor what people could say on the list. I explained why I thought the comments in question were offensive.

I won't even go into the apology I really think is due to *me* :) given what I have seen so far, I don't expect I'll see it.

Dana