Actually ProWorkFlow is pretty nice.

www.proworkflow.com <http://www.proworkflow.com>

Has all the ability you are looking for.

-----Original Message-----
From: Deanna Schneider [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, June 03, 2004 9:40 AM
To: CF-Community
Subject: project management/timesheet stuff

I know this topic comes up occasionally, but....

We've been sort of working towards buying some sort of project management
software for a while now. First we were going to write it for ourselves,
but, of course, other projects took priority. Now, the end of the fiscal
year is pressing and the boss has extra cake and he wants to buy something
(doesn't need to be CF).

It should:
1. track projects and tasks within projects
2. track clients and groups
3. track time, hourly rate, billing info

And a bunch of other stuff, but those are the biggies.

Anyone know of anything?

--
Deanna Schneider
UWEX-Cooperative Extension