> Also the Bush Administration isn't stupid.

Yes they are. All of them. They are crooked as can be and as phony as a $3
bill. Let's not get into all the BS that went on with the Bush
administration, this email is capped at 100 lines remember.

> Fixing things nicely for themselves and their interest groups

And here-in-lies the problem that will forever f**k this country: democrats
and republicans alike because they both do it. I await the day when a
candidate pays no attention to special interest groups and gets elected on
their commitment to the country and its people. I am dreaming yes, but it
would be a great reality.

> It's not stupid at all, it's probably quite smart from a
> certain point of view.

>From a Texas rancher point of view it may make sense. From a sane world view
however, it sucks and every American that isn't brainwashed into thinking
Bush is worth more than the shit on my shoes should make sure that in
November their votes go not to Bush, but to Kerry.

> I mean..its a democracy. If Americans elected the Bush
> Administration then in a way they deserve everything that
> goes along with him don't they?
> Why was he elected if he was this bad?

Come on Gel, we didn't elect him, we elected Gore, but political BS and
"connections" got Bush into office. Gore got shafted by the system he was so
eager to serve. Oh well, Bush can get the shaft next, in November when Kerry
flattens his ass. :-)

> Goes back to my point about "as long as they have the money
> to spend on a strong media campaign".

I think it is a shame that the gvt can approve 75 million per candidate for
campaign expenses like it was the easiest decision they could ever make, but
has to waste 50 times that in congressional meetings to discuss funding
education and USEFUL programs.....

> But then I'm cynical ;-)

You? That's just crazy talk :-)

Mike