Hey I'm always up to slamming I-66, or as it should better be known as
I-666. That is one evil road. I've seen more SUV idiocy on it when I was
commuting than any other piece of highway I've been on. A classic was when
Wendy and I were in the HOV lane and coming up behind us very fast was some
person in an SUV talking on his cell phone and reading the paper. And worse
yet he was the only occupant in his behemoth.

But I have to admit since I don't really commute any more, my life has
become immeasurably more relaxed.

I have no problem with those who really need them in their life or work, I
know people who are ranchers in western Canada who need them, but when its
some Contracts Administrator for some defense contractor where the closest
they get to off-road is their driveway, that is overkill.

larry

This electronic communication, together with any attachments, may contain
information that is legally privileged, confidential or otherwise private.
The information is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to
which it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, please be
aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of
this communication or any attachment is strictly prohibited. If you have
received this communication in error, please immediately notify the original
sender and delete the received information from your system. Thank you.