I did a math tutorial in Basic all by myself. Wrote it and everything -
I was so pleased.
Thousands of lines of code.

Got you beat (is being a old time geek a contest?)  I wrote what I now know to be a specific purpose relational database in basic that would schedule parent teacher conferences for the McCall-Donnelly, Idaho grade school administrative assistant.  Allowing her to schedule appoints for parents who had more then one child in the school consecutively.  Took me an entire school year to do in my high school freshman CompSci class.  To this day, still one of my prouder accomplishments.

Ian

Confidentiality Notice:  This message including any
attachments is for the sole use of the intended
information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or
distribution is prohibited. If you are not the
intended recipient, please contact the sender and
delete any copies of this message.