I did this!!!!!
I loved those programs. <sigh> Those were the days.

I did a math tutorial in Basic all by myself. Wrote it and everything -
I was so pleased.
Thousands of lines of code.

The other thing I loved to do was visit the computer sections back then
- and go to dos and make all the computers run screens of "Hello World!"

LOL

Cheers,
Erika