I work as the Information System Security Manager.  We
do missile defense testing for the army and space
shuttle tracking among other things.  Late this summer
we're supporting a number of NASA weather experiments.

Here's a link to a site that has lots of info and tons
of pictures:
http://www.angelfire.com/hi2/kwa/index.html

Katie

--- Ken Ketsdever <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>