Of course Iraq had WMDs - we provided them in the 80's.

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Michael Dinowitz
  To: CF-Community
  Sent: Thursday, June 17, 2004 7:59 PM
  Subject: Re: 9/11 Panel Finds No Collaboration Between Iraq, Al Qaeda

  And here's an alternate analysis:
  http://debka.com/article.php?aid=865

  I don't care about Bush. I don't care about Iraq. I don't care about a
  lot of things. What I do care about is truth and this panel has not
  been 100% truthful either in investigation or results.

  And as a side/personal note, I truly believe based on their past and
  solid reports that Iraq had WMDs. We'll find that out the hard way
  soon.