The last time this was done it was an anti-Israel thing and the people
who signed up for it could all be traced to Arab lobby groups and the
like. None of the papers say who these people are, what they do now,
who's funding them or any of that information. I'm just saying that
before being impressed by this, be skeptical.

But then again, I'd be skeptical about the papers as most of the big
ones I've been reading have blatant anti-Bush ads on them. Not pro
Kerry. Anti-Bush. That's not right.
Doesn't matter what your individual feelings are about Bush, a news
paper is supposed to report the news and not make it. Unfortunately,
too many of them are trying to make news and manipulate what people
think and see. I see it daily and it's not right.

haven't seen any references to funding. So educate me :) who does fund
them? It's pretty relevant, I agree.

Dana