well, they held a press conference is what they did, but ok, they took a position... What concerns me is the number of senior military who are saying, the situation is *really* serious. That senior figures of all of the last four administrations -- carter, reagan, bush and clinton --- are able to agree on anything at all is very surprising. If these people also think the situation is very serious, then I think it is time to be scared. But no, we don't know if they all for example work for the same think-tank, no. I would hope that the national media would have noticed this by now if this were the case, but look how long it took them to get around to the Patriot Act. Good point.

Dana