Are you looking for all airports, all depots, or just commercial airports?

Jerry Johnson

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 06/18/04 12:38AM >>>
Probably I did not explain it very clearly in my original posting.  What I need is a LIST of US airports or North America airports (considering Canadians are our half-brothers :)
each airport would have the following elements:
airport name, symbol, state, zipcode and coutry.

Thanks.