On Mon, 21 Jun 2004 22:32:15 -0400, Angel Stewart wrote:

> It seems in an effort to not loose money on the hardware, Sony plans to
> come in at a higher pricepoint than previous console releases with this
> new batch.

I think this is where Sony is going to shoot themselves in the foot,
and where Nokia is failing with the N-Gage - they're trying to shove
too much into one item

Yes, it's all well and nice to have a movie player and stuff in the
PSP, but I want my games machines to be that - games machines!

$250 is an awful lot to pay for a hand held considering that the
current consoles all cost less than $150