Hide his Speaker Controls and crank it up. Then make his start page a porn
site that shouts "Hey everyone I am looking at Porn". (Seen this at Sprint).

Tape the Mouse Ball
Switch the mouse to Left Hand Settings
Put a BMP file of a Blue Screen of death and set it as his screen Saver or
DeskTop and hide the Icons and Tool Bar
Have a 976 sex line directed to his phone line (even his home phone).

All of these depend on how Techi the person is.

I once gave a newbie tech the clear plastic cd spacer from a blank CD case
and told him it was a cleaner. I then sent him around the floor cleaning
cdroms.

Back in my Air Brake building Days it was go get me some I.D.10.T Oil. Once
the Parts guy couldn't get the newbie to clue in and had to give him some
oil in a bottle he marked Idiot Oil just to get him to go away. I was amazed
when he brought back complaining about the parts guy luaghing at him and
being an AHole.

Rick Eidson
Partner & CTO
ArcRiver Technology, LLC
ASP, PHP, PERL, Cold Fusion Hosting Kansas City
http://www.arcriver.com/ <http://www.arcriver.com/>

Kansas City Musicians
http://www.1sourceentertainment.com/ <http://www.1sourceentertainment.com/>