hehe. I saw a photo on a woman's desktop yesterday that said: How to get
women to go fishing - or something like that - It showed a buff guy in hip
waders with his ass to the wind. Might go with your Assmaster theme?
-Pat

I'm getting ready to do this to my managers fishing site.  He's part
of the bassmaster's tour circuit, so I'm going to copy the site
locally to our web server at work.  Replace Bassmaster with Assmaster
and then superimpose him in his fishing gear in front of GLA parades
and such.   I've already got his wife, who created the site, onboard
for the fun.

Marlon

Outbound email scanned for viruses. (e232)