From: Candace Cottrell [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, June 24, 2004 7:05 PM
To: CF-Community
Subject: Freelancers

How do you track income and expenses for your taxes?

I am using Excel right now but am scared that when tax time rolls around
I'll be in one of the lower levels of hell.

I was looking at Quicken Home & Business. Is there anything better or
more customized to web developers and graphic artists?

Candace K. Cottrell, Web Developer
The Children's Medical Center
One Children's Plaza
Dayton, OH 45404
937-641-4293

http://www.childrensdayton.org

"There is no right price for the wrong product, even if it is
inexpensive and delivered on time."