From: William H Bowen [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, June 24, 2004 7:20 PM
To: CF-Community
Subject: Re: Freelancers

Quickbooks (more business oriented)
PeachTree (advanced accounting software -- very thorough but a big
learning curve)

both ++ good

basically though, make sure you're dilligent in collecting 1099-MISC
forms from your "employers"
and keep _all_ receipts.

--

will

"If my life weren't funny, it would just be true;
and that would just be unacceptable."
-- Carrie Fisher