From: Tony Weeg [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, June 28, 2004 8:38 AM
To: CF-Community
Subject: CFUN 2k4

so...

speak the eff up ladies and gents, how was it?  did you see my thong?  did
you see
ben @ any bars?  how about anyone else from team macromedia?  any leaks?
mike d
your still here I presume, no death?  come on, we can see that cats tail,
let him outta
the bag...was it good?  did you have fun...whats up???

later all!s

...tony

tony weeg
senior web applications architect
navtrak, inc.
www.navtrak.net
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
410.548.2337

visit www.antiwrap.com to send long url emails to your friends!

-- dont mistake my perfection as arrogance
anonymous
  _____