I had a great time. I got to meet Philip Arnold, Larry, Critter, Mike
and Judith...... I can now put a face to so many names. :) I can only
hope that the evil Phillip was creating havoc and disorder since I
never saw him.

Three things about CFUN

The bar was way to loud Saturday for me too. I ended up watching TV in
my room. :\

If Blackstone was out, I could save my company about 50 grand for an
app we are having built.

The sessions need to be longer and it needs to be three days instead of two.

Phillip B.