Yo, Old M&M, chill! Why you so angry? Take a few deep
breaths...

Better?

Now, from now on lets play nice. Are you upset because
I don't trust Michael Moore? Is it because you both
have the same first names? I see how that could cause
a problem and I'm sorry. He's a very nice man that
only means well to all the peoples of the world.

How's that?

-sm