ROTFL!!!!!

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Michael Haggerty
  To: CF-Community
  Sent: Monday, June 28, 2004 6:32 PM
  Subject: Re: Know Your Enemy

  Michael Moore as evil villain looking to topple world order with his sinister
video-display-machine? Diabolical! The power of his opinions must be stopped
while there is still time!

  Quick! Call Austin Powers.

  Sam Morris <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
  We all know Michael Moore is trying to get Bush out of
  office. I'm just pointing out that it might not end
  there. Maybe he want's a different world power. So
  start by subdividing the people. He see's an opening
  with so many Bush haters and he's running with it. I'm
  just think we need to look at the buig picture.

  -sm