From: Won Lee [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, June 29, 2004 10:08 AM
To: CF-Community
Subject: allergy medicine

Blah,

I need a quick substitute for allergy medicine until I go see my allergy MD
this Friday.
I've used Clartin with little success.  I've also used Allegra with little
sucess.
Bendryl is highly effective but leaves me so drowsy I'm unable to really
concentrate.

Any one have any experience with other OTC allergy meds?

PS Go Yanks.