yes the current thinking is that testing /shots isn't really cost
effective. Not sure I agree. Knowing I was allergic to my pillow was
valuable info.

They have my daughter taking Benadryl at bedtime, so sleepiness is not
an issue, (or is actually helpful) and it cuts down on accumulated
nasal backdrip at night.

Dana