From: Tony Weeg [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, June 30, 2004 10:58 AM
To: CF-Community
Subject: RE: George W. Bush, a great president

great.  but its too late for that.

lets pick up the pieces, unify ourselves, and stand behind our
president.  naysayers are not helping any more than the freakin
insurgents.

...tony

tony weeg
senior web applications architect
navtrak, inc.
www.navtrak.net
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
410.548.2337

visit www.antiwrap.com to send long url emails to your friends!

-- dont mistake my perfection as arrogance
anonymous