In business you fire those who cannot do the job. You also fire those
who deliberatley mislead shareholders and other stakeholders.Are you
saying we should retain those lying incompetents who started this
whole thing?

Shrub has repeatedly said that government should be run more like a
business, (funny because he's never run a successful business), if
that's the case then Bush and the shrubbery should be fired.

larry