At 13:24 7/1/2004 -0400, you wrote:
> >  Now, to misuse that relationship is the cause for concern.
>
>This is exactly what we are talking about! Hello!!!

Yes I agree with you.  There is enough coincidences and oddities that the
Halliburton - Cheney relationship should be investigated.  My point is that
it would be erroneous to think his deferred comp and stock option package
played any significant part in any of Cheney's decision so it may be a
waste of time to explore it.