From: Won Lee [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, July 01, 2004 12:39 PM
To: CF-Community
Subject: RE: George W. Bush, a great president

At 12:22 7/1/2004 -0400, you wrote:
>So the problem with the company is how he obtained the
contract/business?

PR.

>Dana

Yes I agree with you.  My point in mentioning his option package is not
prove that Cheney didn't do anything underhanded.  My point is, that
there
is a fair amount of reason to believe his package is legit and time
would
be better spent digging up dirt else where.  When ppl point to his pay
package they are saying "Look Cheney has a pay package from Halliburton
and
it proves he is beholden to their interest!"  Wrong.  He has a deferred
pay
package and while he may be beholden to their interests it's not because
of
that.  So why not focus our energies to a better place.

Yes, I have a huge problem with how the contracts were assigned.