Why have we not heard more about this? It took FOX News 12 hours later to

Now it is just a little scrolling message at the bottom of the screen.
Which, BTW, annoys me. They are so busy reporting BS and interviewing
"experts" (the when the shark scare happened and they had their "expert"
come in and talk about - a damn reporter) that they can't seem to actually
report news. They have to scroll it at the bottom of the screen. The little
headline thing "America at War" in your face is annoying to.

Tell me that the news is not a huge marketing machine. Wag the Dog.

-Gary