Hacker's Creek? Really? Hacker's Creek in Weston???

Guess where I am going tonight???

Small world!

I remember in the 2nd grade i was in gifted and they took us on a
walking tour of Weston (I lived there and Clarksburg and Morgantown most
of my life)

Another scary place:  http://www.westonlandmark.com/

>From the site:

Our 23rd Gathering will be held August 12-15, 2004, at Horner.

I went to Kindergarten there!!

Candace K. Cottrell, Web Developer
The Children's Medical Center
One Children's Plaza
Dayton, OH 45404
937-641-4293

http://www.childrensdayton.org

"There is no right price for the wrong product, even if it is
inexpensive and delivered on time."

Candace K. Cottrell, Web Developer
The Children's Medical Center
One Children's Plaza
Dayton, OH 45404
937-641-4293

http://www.childrensdayton.org

"There is no right price for the wrong product, even if it is
inexpensive and delivered on time."

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 7/2/2004 10:35:53 AM >>>

Candace, thanks. I also just joined the Hackers Creek Pioneer
Descendants
http://www.hackerscreek.com <http://www.hackerscreek.com>  , and they
have
helped as well. Thanks for the information. I will look into it.