The one way that the 10 commandments can legitimately displayed is how
its done in the Supreme Court, where its a part of a bas relief
showing various classic laws and lawgivers, such as the Code of
Hammurumbi (Babylon), Roman Law and the Magna Carta. However the 10
commandments are obscured by the figure of Moses and they are in
Hebrew.

larry