From: Monique Boea [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, July 02, 2004 1:28 PM
To: CF-Community
Subject: Speaking of church and state

I have not had the time to research this (on my to-do list, so don't
jump
down my throat if it is not true :-)) but I heard a report once that
said,
the constitution says nothing about church and state being separate
instead
it says that the government cannot interfere in the creation of a
religion.
EX; If I wanted to worship cats, the govnt. can't tell me I can't.

Does anyone know if there is any truth to this?