I agree with this.  I know of only a very few, maybe one or 2 that were good
military leaders and good political leaders in the national or international
arena.

I know a few who have become good local leaders, but that was ussually
because of a time of need that they were able to fill.

In general, I dislike the military leader who becomes a politician.  I will,
however, listen what they have to say and judge them on thier actions.

Try Us!

Russel