I did write it and I suggest you calm down before rereading and responding
to it.

One of the things that you might notice if you did that is that I'm not
talking about general military *personnel,* I'm talking about military
*leaders.* I'm talking about people who have been in the military for 30
years, risen to some really high rank, and are qualified to appear on
national television as military experts, people who are *really* in charge
of the military. Something has to motivate those people to dedicate their
lives to gaining that position and I think that in a lot of cases, those
motivations are things that I would have a problem with.

I don't have any problem with general personnel and if you were thinking
rationally about what I wrote you probably would have seen that already.