From: Michael Dinowitz [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, September 17, 2001 6:13 PM
To: CF-Community
Subject: Venting on the conference

I'm about to go into a holiday and I just want to vent a little so I don't
have a black cloud floating over my head the whole time. I'm very worried
about the conference. MM isn't pushing it almost anywhere that I can see.
They have no press about it and as a matter of fact, no press attending (not
even FA can be press without paying a grand). Malkah's press contacts say
that there are very few vendors showing up and that its just not big enough
for other press to go. Is it actually going to be worth it? I'm worried that
I'm going to drop 3-5 thousand dollars on a community suite in order to
support the community and they're just not going to be there. To make it
worse, I'm afraid that I'm just doing the community relations work that MM
should be doing (and you know my feelings about them and community). Erika
and Stephenie just put up the CF-Community.com site to get feedback on the
conference and we've all been working to make it happen. Is it worth it all?
Maybe I'm just being pessimistic.

Michael Dinowitz
Publisher: Fusion Authority weekly news alert
(www.fusionauthority.com/alert)
Listmaster: CF-Talk, CF-Jobs, Spectra-Talk, Jrun-Talk, etc.
(www.houseoffusion.com)