Well, I for one am definitely going to the conference.  If there aren't any
vendors, that could be a sign of a weak economy, but I don't think it's
going to effect the quality of the presentations I am eager to see, or the
fun I plan on having visiting with friends who I rarely get to see except at
these events.

You are right that I haven't heard much more about the conference.  Does
anyone know how full they are?  Perhaps they're nearly full and it doesn't
require any more advertising.  A quick call to the hotel could probably
reveal how many rooms are left, and *might* give an intication of how full
the conference is.

The press?  It would be nice if they came, but I don't really care too much
if they miss it.  Maybe that's a bigger deal than I think it is, but press
attendance had never really even occured to me.  I missed last year's conf,
but the one before in Boston had no press at all, and I thought it was
great.  We can talk back and forth all day about what that means to MM.
Some will say it means MM is closing tomorrow, and some will shrug it off
like me.

I remember that at the Boston conference there were so many parties and beer
type events that I couldn't attend them all.  I love the thought of a
community suite, but to me it almost makes more sense just to co-ordinate
where everyone's gonna be and just all go to the same events.

Hey maybe I'm totally off base, and maybe "it's totally different now" than
it was in Boston year before last, ut that's my take on it...

-Cameron

Cameron Childress
elliptIQ Inc.
p.770.460.7277.232