One Decaf for Mr. Tangorre please. :)


I realize that which you say. Since we rarely hear about the actual issues
(yet) I find the humor in this kind of behavior. That is all.

-----Original Message-----
From: Tangorre, Michael [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, July 08, 2004 11:20 AM
To: CF-Community
Subject: RE: Edwards vs. Cheney, Round I

> Zing. Politics can be fun sometimes.

Bullshit. Politics allows the nation to see how childish both parties can
be. I am waiting for the day when one party (hopefully the dems) can ignore
the arrogant and childish comments and stick to the issues at hand. If you
want to debate experience, debate it, do not throw insults out. Bush has no
room to talk about "being president". All he has managed to do is drive the
country into debt, war, job loss, taxes, a shitty prescription benefit plan,
etc, etc, etc
  _____
[Todays Threads] [This Message] [Subscription] [Fast Unsubscribe] [User Settings] [Donations and Support]

Reply via email to