Now you know 4 - wait, no, 5.  I like autohide.  Especially since my
work laptop rez is 1024x768.  I like having that extra 20 or so pixels,
and it's no big deal to bring it back up.  I prefer the blank canvas, I
suppose.

- Jim

Tangorre, Michael wrote:

>AUTO HIDE?!!!!!!!
>
>NO!!!!!  I now know 3 people who use auto hide. My mom, my grandmother, and
>u!
>
>:-)
>
>
>  
>
>>-----Original Message-----
>>From: Bill Wheatley [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>>Sent: Tuesday, July 13, 2004 2:04 PM
>>To: CF-Community
>>Subject: Re: Prefer the top of bottom?
>>
>>mine is on the right side of the screen set to auto hide,
>>been that way since windows 1995!
>>
>>William Wheatley
>>Coldfusion Guru
>>
>>    Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are
>>crunchy and taste good with ketchup.
>>  ----- Original Message -----
>>  From: Marlon Moyer
>>  To: CF-Community
>>  Sent: Tuesday, July 13, 2004 2:00 PM
>>  Subject: RE: Prefer the top of bottom?
>>
>>  But the real question in "How big is your toolbar?"
>>
>>  > -----Original Message-----
>>  > From: Tangorre, Michael [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>>  > Sent: Tuesday, July 13, 2004 1:02 PM
>>  > To: CF-Community
>>  > Subject: RE: Prefer the top of bottom?
>>  >
>>  > I was referring to the area that contains the start
>>button, quick launch
>>  > toolbar and system tray; I call it a toolbar, whatever!
>>  >
>>  > > Which toolbars? My Start menu and task switcher are at the
>>  > > bottom. My application shortcuts and My Computer are on the
>>  > > side, and my application toolbars are always at the top of
>>  > > the application.
>>  >
>>  >
>>
[Todays Threads] [This Message] [Subscription] [Fast Unsubscribe] [User Settings] [Donations and Support]

Reply via email to