Lightweight.  Mine extends across 2 monitors....


Your window's tool bar extends across both monitors?   I have just recently got a dual monitor setup, and I noticed that while I can move windows and dialog boxes back and forth effortlessly, the tool bar is restricted to the "primary" monitor only.  Not really a problem, but I'm a bit curious as to why this is.

--------------
Ian Skinner
Web Programmer
BloodSource
<file:///C:\Documents%20and%20Settings\iskinner\Application%20Data\Microsoft\Signatures\www.BloodSource.org> www.BloodSource.org <http://www.BloodSource.orgSacramento>
Sacramento, CA

"C code. C code run. Run code run. Please!"
- Cynthia Dunning

Confidentiality Notice:  This message including any
attachments is for the sole use of the intended
recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged
information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or
distribution is prohibited. If you are not the
intended recipient, please contact the sender and
delete any copies of this message.
[Todays Threads] [This Message] [Subscription] [Fast Unsubscribe] [User Settings] [Donations and Support]

Reply via email to