It may be only 50 caliber in diameter, but it is really, really long.

Actually, I have a black powder musket that is an unfortunate .48 caliber. But it is six feet long. So there.

I would NOT want to get hit with a .50 (or 12.7mm).

(I don't want to get hit with _any_ projectile, in case anyone was confused)

So, what gauge would a 40mm be?

Jerry Johnson

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 07/21/04 11:53AM >>>
Lets look at it the other way:

a 50 cal is only a half an inch.

Or to rephrase it:

HOW MANLY IS A HALF-INCH YOU MISERABLE LITTLE WIMP. THAT'S MICROSCOPIC.

larry