I am none of these things, but I've dated several people who were.  The
cruelty you mention meant that one girl ate only meat and eggs from
free-range chickens.  She also didn't eat red meat for both health
reasons and because of the way most cattle (and especially cows) require
farmers to destroy native prairie environments.

On the other hand, I'm selfish enough that when you combine a) my
enjoyment of these foods and b) the fact that I have a hard enough time
maintaining body weight while eating them I eat whatever protein sources
I want.

Lately, for economic reasons, that's been a whole lot of peanut butter.  :-)

--BenD