My sinus cavitites in ym head are about the size of grapefruits and I get
the worlds worst sinus infections every year... So bad my eyes close shut
(which might be good so I can get some sleep!). Anyway,I just wanted to tell
you, depending upon the tolerance you have aquired over the years to
Antibiotics, Augmentic rules! It has me back to normal in about 2 days. Hang
in there.. Whatever you got it will go away before you know it! A cool AIM
away message once read (slightly modified):

"Be grateful that your crotch is not infested with the fleas of a thousand
camels and that your arms are to short to scratch"

That puts things int perspective huh :-)

Get well.

Mike