Sorry dude... Given the events of the past few years everyone in the world
has the right to be CAUTIOUS and CONCERNED especially when their life could
be In danger. That's just the way it is. You can call it hysteria, call it
paranoia, call it whatever.... It might just thwart another attack someday.

You know what, If I was an English person I might be able to be able to take
a stance based on the actions of the Irish in the past but I am not....
So....