From: Tyler Silcox [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, July 23, 2004 12:55 PM
To: CF-Community
Subject: RE: Have you seen this?

And I commend you for looking out for all of our civil liberties.  Our
nation is not perfect, it's actually far from it and always will be.  But
I'd rather live here than anywhere else in the world.

It all doesn't change the fact that if I were the author of this article, I
would have been concerned for my family's safety.  I would have felt guilty
afterwards, but still concerned->

   _____