From: Bill Wheatley [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, July 23, 2004 9:31 AM
To: CF-Community
Subject: Re: Have you seen this?

Show me an article where a middle eastern gets attacked on a plane for no
reason?
If so i've missed it perhaps thats my fault but i don't remember seeing
anything about that.

I guess it makes sense to try to talk to them but when you get the leave the
the fuck alone look you don't bug them. I guess i'd feel the same way
especially after being cordial with someone before getting on the plane.

William Wheatley
Coldfusion Guru