Does anyone know how to dynamically add rows in excel?

I have a sheet with columsn A-L. Each column has a formula that represents
something else. I am simulating a dual queue service line. Anyway, all the
formulas work but I want to be able to be able to put a column in a cell and
change the number or rows. For instance, one time I might enter 5 at which
point 5 rows are created and the cells get populated. If I switch the 5 to a
500, then I want 500 rows to get calculated. Any ideas?

Thanks!

Mike