> What do you want to populate it with?

Won,

What I need to do is be able to populate a number of rows with the same
formulas found in my "template" row. For instance, I have a header row
labeling the columns. Then I have row 2 that has all the formulas for the
data in the columns (which is based off of a few "control cells" that I put
simulation parameters into... Perhaps this will help clarify...

ROW 1 COLUMN 1: 500
ROW 2 COLUMN 1: 6
ROW 3 COLUMN 1: 4
ROW 4 COLUMN 1: 2
ROW 5 COLUMN 1: 10

Those first 5 rows hold the values that I can change to see different
results in the simulation.

ROW 6 COLUMN 1: FORMULA 1
ROW 6 COLUMN 2: FORMULA 2
ROW 6 COLUMN 3: FORMULA 3
ROW 6 COLUMN 4: FORMULA 4
ROW 6 COLUMN 5: FORMULA 5
ROW 6 COLUMN 6: FORMULA 6
ROW 6 COLUMN 7: FORMULA 7
ROW 6 COLUMN 8: FORMULA 8

Each column has a formula to calculate the value of that cell and the
formulas are dependant upon the numbers from the first 5 rows above.

What I need to be able to do is create "n" number of rows based on the value
input into ROW 1 COLUMN 1 and have that many rows created and populated.

I hope that clarifies things more...

Thanks for helping!

Mike