From: G [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, July 28, 2004 8:33 AM
To: CF-Community
Subject: Electoral College

How? How will sparsely populated states lose their voice????

If 11 people live in Alaska, then dammit, Alaska should get 11 votes if all
of it's citizens vote.

I just dont see how thats such a problem. I see it as a much bigger problem
if those 11 citizens all of a sudden get 11 electoral votes. 11 is a much
higher % of 270, than it is of 290 million.