At 08:58 7/28/2004 -0500, you wrote:
>Oh i know it would never pass.
>
>And when i say a "majority", of course i mean a majority of the counted
>votes. If 3 people in the US vote, and 2 voted for Mickey Mouse.......he's
>yer prez.

I think Mickey Mouse would be disqualified because he can't produce legal
documentation stating that his a natural-born American that lived in the US
for at least 14 years.  I'm not sure, but my best guess is that they would
accept dated video footage as proof that Mickey is older then 35.  It is
within the realm of possibility that Disney may not be able to draw the
cells of Mickey fast enough to keep pace with the trial though.