I agree. I think they are part of the silent majority. They, like me, watch
this country do things like fire a missle into a soverign country against
international law. They just sit quietly because the think, "well, if I say
anything, someone more conservative than me will point their finger and say,
'you liberal, you don't love your country, how un-American'." And the whole
time I am thinking, wow, what if Russia did that to us, hit an anti-Russian
group in Wyoming or somewhere that had been attacking them? I will grant
that our country would have done something if they asked and presented
evidence. Then what would happen, another Waco? I can hear it now, "Those
damn jack-booted ATF and FBI agents at it again. Going after an anti-Russian
group minding their own business." Talk about people stuck in between a rock
and a hard place.

The point being, what if someone, anyone, attacked a group that was here on
our soverign soil? Like we have done repeatedly in other countries.

> I disagree. I don't think it takes courage to fly a plane load of innocent
> people to their deaths. It takes brain washing by a demented megalomaniac.
>
> It does take courage to fire a cruise missile at a remote target
> because you
> know you're doing it for the right reasons, but you also know you are
> killing people who probably do not deserve to die.

I wonder if the men on those planes thought the exact same thing. BTW - this
does not mean I agree with what they did OR what we did/do.

-Gary