From: Sam Morris <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2004 16:03:05 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: OReilly vs. Moore
To: CF-Community <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

--- dana tierney <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> dad, daddy. big difference. I don't believe Howie
> meant "this is
> retribution" to be part of the quote.
>
> Me, I am talking about the quote for which I have
> already given you
> three sources.
>
> Dana
But Howie tied it to the quote!

What Bush said was:
"But there's no doubt his hatred is mainly directed
at us. There's no doubt he can't stand us. After all,
this is a guy that tried to kill my dad at one time. "

MEANING:
But there's no doubt his hatred is mainly directed
at us. There's no doubt he can't stand us. After all,
this is a guy that tried to kill my dad at one time.

NOT: We're going to get Saddam because this is a guy
that tried to kill my daddy.

I can't believe you don't see the differecne.